DULUTH, GA, November 13, 2019 – AGCO (NYSE: AGCO), a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and solutions, received 11 major awards at the prestigious Agritechnica 2019 in Hannover, Germany. Due to votes cast by committees of independent experts and by the attendees themselves, AGCO’s smart solutions garnered top awards in many key categories.
“Winning these renowned awards demonstrates that we are dedicated to providing smart solutions for sustainable agriculture,” said Martin Richenhagen, Chairman, President and CEO, AGCO Corporation. “AGCO’s continued investment in research and development enables our brands to develop award-winning innovations, and we are proud that our industry and our customers recognize our commitment.”
AGCO received the following awards:
- Tractor of the Year 2020: Fendt 942 Vario
- Tractor of the Year 2020 Best Utility: Fendt 314 Profi +
- Tractor of the Year 2020 Finalist: Valtra N154e Versu
- Tractor of the Year Best Utility Finalist: Valtra A114 HiTech 4
- Tractor of the Year Best of Specialized Finalist: Massey Ferguson 3709 Alpine
- Machine of the Year High horsepower tractor: Fendt 900 Vario
- Machine of the Year Audience Choice Award: Fendt 900 Vario
- Machine of the Year Mid class tractor: Massey Ferguson 6700 S
- DLG Agritechnica Silver Innovation Awards: Fendt Braun automated vehicle and implement guidance system, Fendt IDEALDrive; Precision Planting SmartDepth.
AGCO (NYSE:AGCO) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions and delivers high-tech solutions for farmers feeding the world through its full line of equipment and related services. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, supported by Fuse® smart farming solutions. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA, AGCO had net sales of $9.4 billion in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.