Duluth, GA (June 19, 2013) – AGCO Application Equipment is introducing the newest addition to its RoGator® lineup – the RG700 – a 700-gallon machine built with the same attention to detail and durability as its bigger RoGator brothers.
Launching in fall 2013, the RG700 self-propelled sprayer combines RoGator professional-grade quality and dependability with flexibility to meet spraying requirements well suited for a smaller tank size. Tier 4i-compliant, it is equipped with the latest technology systems, is easy to operate and, like larger RoGator models, features an application-specific cab design that maximizes operator comfort and safety.
“From the ground up, the RG700 is designed to deliver exceptional precision and performance at the top of its class,” said Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. “No matter what the conditions, the RG700 provides all the power and dependability to get in the fields and get the job done.”
The RG700 offers an industry-leading AWD Smart Drive System™, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame, all of which combine to provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction with all four wheels remaining on the ground. The result is a smoother ride, less wear and tear on the booms, and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions.
Other key features include:
- Powerful, high-torque engine – With 165-hp, the RG700’s engine is more powerful than many competitive sprayers, and produces more torque that provides consistent power to pull through hills, rough terrain and soft, wet ground. The RG700 is equipped with AGCO’s advanced selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology that meets EPA Tier 4i requirements without sacrificing power and provides better fuel economy.
- Adjustable track widths – Two axle configurations (narrow and standard) allow for multiple track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops, crop heights and field conditions.
- Application cab design – All RoGator models feature the industry’s only cabs designed specifically for application, built with operator comfort and safety top of mind. The RG700 has a six-post cab design that provides a wide, panoramic front windshield and curved windows in the corners for unmatched visibility; folded booms that rest below the sightlines for better road visibility; wider platforms and a lower first step onto the walkway that provide easier, safe access; sound-dampening materials for a quieter ride; and an ergonomic armrest and joystick configuration that controls all functions for field operations, so operators don’t have to reach or search for a control while operating the machine.
- Efficient reload station design – The reload station is designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process. The liquid system is designed to achieve maximum output flow and industry leading tip-to-tip application accuracy.
- Leading technology systems – From sprayer and boom height controllers to assisted steering systems to the RoGator Management Center and AGCOMMAND® telemetry system for monitoring machine performance data, the RG700 is fitted with the latest technology systems to maximize productivity and profitability.
“The addition of the RG700 to our industry-leading RoGator and TerraGator® lineup reinforces our commitment to the application industry by providing the best machines for growers and professional operators across North America,” Sharitz said. “We look forward to showcasing this new machine at farm shows and regional events this fall.”
For more information, visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.
# # # #
Nick Huston, AGCO | 770-232-8241 | Nick.Huston@AGCOcorp.com
Randy Myers, Osborn Barr | 314-746-1929 | Randy.Myers@osbornbarr.com
RoGator is a trademark of AGCO.
AGCO, Your Agriculture Company (NYSE:AGCO), is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core machinery brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Retail financing is available through AGCO Finance for qualified purchasers. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Ga., USA. In 2012, AGCO had net sales of $10 billion. http://www.agcocorp.com/
4205 River Green Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096-2563 USA
Telephone: 770-813-9200 http://www.AGCOnews.com